- Basic understanding of Social Media Marketing & Digital marketing strategies.
- Assist on projects and managing designers time.
- Following up with clients on status of their projects (via e-mail, text, phone call)
- Running errands
- Finish the assigned tasks and create weekly reporting.
- Manage daily marketing tasks and provide additional strategies.
- Engage in a team environment and contribute to the growth of the organization
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Organizational skills, keeping track of scheduling, punctual
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Time management skills
- Project management skills
- Flexible hours, can work remotely
- LinkedIn recommendations & letter
- Learn new skills & get additional training.
- Hands on experience, will work closely with clients and designer
Retail Sales Associate
A Retail Sales Associate is responsible for all sales activities and sales associate job duties, from greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items, lending opinions and providing product information. Individual responsibilities as a Retail Sales Associate may include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the selling floor stocked with merchandise, assisting in display of merchandise or organizing the selling floor and stock areas.
A Retail Sale Associate must process payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash and store or other credit cards. Must also be able to deal with customer refunds courteously and professionally. Maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting store's commitment to our customer. Develops product knowledge by reading current vendor tags and pamphlets and attending training classes in order to communicate it to the customer. Stays current with promotional events and sales.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficient in verbal and written English language
- Knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with customers, peers and management
- Telephone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Basic Math
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Team Player
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- 0-1 years of retail experience desired
Benefits of joining our organization
- Flexible hours
- Growing your people skills!
- Discounts available for team members
Whether you’re looking to get your foot in the door in the fashion industry, make connections in the beauty world, or gain a bit of experience in the technology sector, working a retail job can help you make lasting connections in an industry that you are passionate about. Working a part-time or full-time job in retail can help you gain a better understanding of your preferred industry and can be helpful in starting your career off on the right foot! Plus – many retail companies have great growth and development programs which help employees grow internally within the company, making it a great option to launch a career path!